Monday, May 31, 2010

FAMILY PICTURES

This morning we had a friend of ours, Tricia, take some family photo's for us. It got HOT HOT HOT and really humid super fast...even though we were there by about 8:30am. It was a really pretty place that we went to, so the scenery is great, unfortunately, Luke wasn't in the most co-operative mood, so you'll see that he doesn't have his usual handsome, charming face on in some of the pics. These are some of my favourites (minus Lukes sullen looking face. LOL)

I saw a cute frame idea at my friend Rachel's house. You take a decorative curtain rod, and hang 3 full sized photo frames from it, with pretty ribbon, and then mount it to the wall.. well anyway, I was thinking of maybe using these 3 pictures for the 3 frames.


8 comments:

The Cutrells said...

They turned out really cute! Tricia did a good job.

Unknown said...

I love that idea! Mind if I steal it?

K and M said...

Those are beautiful - and Luke's cut hardly shows. So funny that it was the day before pics, though - that's happened twice to me now - once with each child. I ended up cancelling both photo shoots. Good for you for following through. They turned out great.

RACHEL said...

your pictures look great! where did you guys take them? i like the pictures you picked for the frame

Cassidee Garner said...

Those Pics look fantastic I love Luke's hair it is soo cute! Where did u do the pics at?

Carla Geddes said...

Michelle: We photo shopped Lukes cut out a bit. LOL.
Rachel & Cassidee: We took the pics at Battle Park!

Valerie C. said...

So cute! We need to get pictures taken, maybe you have motivated me!

Dee said...

Love this one in the middle at the bottom, I love seeing that love is still alive after a kid.