Tuesday, March 30, 2010

EASTER EGG HUNT

Easter is this coming Sunday, and although we have no big plans to do anything for or with Luke, I thought I would at least take him to the Crayola moms Easter egg hunt this morning. He is still kinda young, so doesn't understand what he is suppose to do or what it is all about, but it was fun.

Each mom had to take 12 plastic eggs filled with a toy or stickers or whatever (no candy...to my horror) and all the eggs got 'hidden' around the playground, then each child got to go hunt for 12 to fill their baskets.
We found the first egg, and then by the second egg, Luke decided to put his bum on the wet ground right there and suck on a hard plastic egg... he was quite content to forget about hunting for the other 10, and just stay put.. clearly he is not hard to please, but, I found him 10 more eggs anyway.
I am looking forward to next year when he will be older, and more excited and able to participate properly.

Hanging out with his buddy Brent, after the hunt... they were sharing eggs, and testing there ability to withstand multiple 'collisions' with the ground (Conclusion: The plastic eggs all remained in tact and made it safely home) lol


"Look Luke... is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Super-Mom"

1 comment:

Tara G. said...

You. Are. Tiny. So I don't like you anymore. JK.