Today I set a cup of yoghurt down and forgot about it (I had planned on
feeding it to Kate but got distracted because we had friends over for a
play date)
Things got quiet, and then suddenly Luke came running into the living room, waving his finger at me, and said, "Oh no..mommy... it's yoghurt"
I knew right away what was going on. LOL.
Miss Kate had found the yoghurt and 'fed herself'
She was so proud of herself. Little stinker. haha
What a mess!!!
We love this little mischievous girl :)

Things got quiet, and then suddenly Luke came running into the living room, waving his finger at me, and said, "Oh no..mommy... it's yoghurt"
I knew right away what was going on. LOL.
Miss Kate had found the yoghurt and 'fed herself'
She was so proud of herself. Little stinker. haha
What a mess!!!
We love this little mischievous girl :)






1 comment:
LOL I just love this!! She is too precious!
Post a Comment