Tuesday, September 18, 2012

I'M A BIG GIRL NOW

So I guess the title of this post is a little inaccurate. lol.
Today was Kate's 12 month check up, and she's still as petite as ever.

Weight: 17lb 11oz (8kg) - 5th percentile
Height: 28 inches (71cm) - 10th percentile
Head: 17.5 inches (44.45cm) - 25th percentile

She's walking like a pro now, and just into everything. We love it though... I never get tired of watching babies learning to walk. It's definitely one of my favourite milestones.

She's babbling a lot too, with her favourite 'sound' being 'dadadadada'... imagine that...a daddy's girl saying dadada! lol

She much prefers eating 'big people food' to anything pureed. In fact she's never really liked baby food, and I don't think she's ever going to be a vegetarian. lol. She seems to really like anything meat... pieces of grilled chicken, pork chops, ground turkey etc

She's a sweet little girl, and we love her so much


Here are a few pictures we took the other day of the kids playing in the sprinkler.
It was an impromptu play time while we were out doing yard work.. hence the lack of swimsuits. lol






No comments: