Dear Kate,
At this time a year ago, I was holding you in my arms for the very first time.
Your daddy, and your Gogga were with me in the delivery room, and we were all feeling very blessed to meet such a new, sweet little girl and have you as part of our family.
You were so alert, and just taking in all of your surroundings with those beautiful big eyes.
The past year has been wonderful. You've brought so much joy and laughter into our home.
You're a fiesty, but sweet little girl. You REALLY LOVE your daddy... a complete daddy's girl. And your daddy thrives on every minute that he is wrapped around your tiny little fingers. You get so ridiculously excited when he comes home from work everyday... no matter how hard his day has been, those excited giggles and 'longing' for him to come pick you up, seems to always make him smile.
You've recently learned to walk, and there has been no stopping you. You are on the go, and into everything, but so far you've been pretty good at listening when I tell you not to touch something. I am sure eventually you'll test the limits, but for now you're just a little cutie investigating the big world around her :)
You make us laugh so often with your sweet giggles, and silly faces, and your 'growl'...we're yet to catch the growl on camera... and I just LOVE your sweet, open mouth, wet kisses.
This year has gone by so quickly, and you're growing up 'too' fast... each stage is so exciting and although I wish you could be my 'baby' a little longer, I am enjoying watching you grow and develop into a beautiful little girl.
I love you so much sweetheart.
Happy Birthday
Love Mommy







No comments:
Post a Comment