Kate's nursery is pretty much done.
I'd LOVE to get a big shaggy, cream area rug for the floor, because it's a big room, and doesn't have any carpeting, but that'll have to wait until another time...
In the mean time, this is the nursery for our little girl!
Now all we need is our little miss Kate to fill it :)
The wall stickers, I got from a friend. I traded some baby equipment I no longer needed for the stickers :)
Kate's name, I bought plain letters from Michaels Craft store, and then used mod podge to put scrapbooking paper over the letters in the colours and patterns I wanted. Hung ribbon on the back and put them on some nails in the wall.
The linen is a LONG story... this is our 2nd set like this, and our 3rd set altogether. LOL (don't worry, we only paid for 1 set)
And everything else is re-used from Lukes nursery.


I'd LOVE to get a big shaggy, cream area rug for the floor, because it's a big room, and doesn't have any carpeting, but that'll have to wait until another time...
In the mean time, this is the nursery for our little girl!
Now all we need is our little miss Kate to fill it :)
The wall stickers, I got from a friend. I traded some baby equipment I no longer needed for the stickers :)
Kate's name, I bought plain letters from Michaels Craft store, and then used mod podge to put scrapbooking paper over the letters in the colours and patterns I wanted. Hung ribbon on the back and put them on some nails in the wall.
The linen is a LONG story... this is our 2nd set like this, and our 3rd set altogether. LOL (don't worry, we only paid for 1 set)
And everything else is re-used from Lukes nursery.






3 comments:
It looks beautiful! And such a nice big room ;o) That's one thing that I'm definitely jealous of compared to SA house sizes...
So darling!
So cute! You are quite the talented decorator.
Post a Comment