Luke still has very limited vocabulary, but he is learning things so much at the moment.
Every day, we see him trying to say, sing or do something new.
I love watching my sweet boy grow, and the excitement of seeing him learn something new, never gets old for us.
Jake was able to catch a video today of Luke trying to sing and do the actions to 'Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes'
What a cutie. I unfortunately was out at the time so I missed out on the fun. Thank goodness for the technology of cameras. :)
Every day, we see him trying to say, sing or do something new.
I love watching my sweet boy grow, and the excitement of seeing him learn something new, never gets old for us.
Jake was able to catch a video today of Luke trying to sing and do the actions to 'Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes'
What a cutie. I unfortunately was out at the time so I missed out on the fun. Thank goodness for the technology of cameras. :)






1 comment:
This just makes me cry - I miss you guys soooooo much...
Post a Comment