Today I am 19 weeks 1 day, and we went to the OBGYN for my mid pregnancy ultrasound.
As the title says, "IT'S A GIRL"!
We'll be naming her Kate (though we haven't decided on a middle name yet)
We'll be naming her Kate (though we haven't decided on a middle name yet)
Everything looks healthy and well with her.. she has all her limbs and 10 fingers and toes, and we are feeling so excited to meet her. Jake still needs a little while to completely wrap his head around having a girl, but I think she'll end up being daddy's little princess before he knows it. :)

Trying to Suck her Thumb

Here is a little video clip of her... she was trying to flip over when we were watching the ultrasound. LOL
It feels quite surreal to finally have seen her, to know that she is a girl, and to be feeling her move.. in no time at all I'm going to be the mommy of TWO...
I'm so blessed, and I can barely contain my excitement for this new addition, soon to join our family.
I'm so blessed, and I can barely contain my excitement for this new addition, soon to join our family.








4 comments:
Yippee! How exciting. Congratulations
Congratulations!!! Lucky little lady to get to be part of your family.
How exciting to have a little girl!! I love her name, I would love to name a little girl Kate, but it is Ellie's middle name. Hope you are feeling good!
Yay!! I'm so happy for you! Kate is Isabella's middle name. I hope you have an easy remainder to your pregnancy.
Post a Comment