Yesterday, we drove out to Greenville, NC to attend a 'family' bowling activity put together by Jakes work.
It was good fun. Pizza, buffalo wings, and bowling.
I've only bowled a handful of times in my life, so I had a pretty rough start... the gutter was where my ball headed to for the first few rounds. However, I improved quite a bit by the end of the day, and am proud to announce that Jake and I played 3 games and I won 2-1. haha! :)
For the first 2 games, we decided to add Luke to the game, so that he could have a turn bowling too.(They have a metal ramp for little kids, so that they can just push their balls off the ramp instead of trying to throw them) He had great fun. He even got to wear his own pair of bowling shoes, because they stocked shoes in little sizes. He is getting to a really great age now where we are able to enjoy doing more activities with him.
Here are some pictures of the little man doing his thing.
Big Boy Bowling Shoes

It was good fun. Pizza, buffalo wings, and bowling.
I've only bowled a handful of times in my life, so I had a pretty rough start... the gutter was where my ball headed to for the first few rounds. However, I improved quite a bit by the end of the day, and am proud to announce that Jake and I played 3 games and I won 2-1. haha! :)
For the first 2 games, we decided to add Luke to the game, so that he could have a turn bowling too.(They have a metal ramp for little kids, so that they can just push their balls off the ramp instead of trying to throw them) He had great fun. He even got to wear his own pair of bowling shoes, because they stocked shoes in little sizes. He is getting to a really great age now where we are able to enjoy doing more activities with him.
Here are some pictures of the little man doing his thing.
Big Boy Bowling Shoes
Daddy's got cool shoes too
Ok, need a ball!

Oooh... HEAVY...
(I love this picture... such a sweet boy...and all grown up)

Getting a running start
Oooh... HEAVY...
(I love this picture... such a sweet boy...and all grown up)
Getting a running start
Will it knock down the pins?
Look Mom, it's going to hit one... :)
Having another go
This ones a done deal
In other events. We bought Luke a little table and chairs for Christmas (Walmart had them for $20 plus free shipping... who could resist that?)
Anyway, so now we're encouraging Luke to sit at his table and eat his lunch and snacks etc. He seems to really love being a big boy now, and not using his high chair quite as often.






1 comment:
How cute is your boy... and I like that he's confident enough to rock a pink sippy cup... ;)
Post a Comment