Today was our last day in the Livonia ward. We are sad to be leaving, but very excited to be moving into our new home. You'd never say that we are moving in just 4 short days. Not a box is in sight, not a single picture frame has been taken off the walls, and every thingamabob is still in it's regular place. At least up until now, this move has not been very stressful.
Tonight, we got together for dinner with some good friends of ours, Tara & Nick, to enjoy a last get together before we leave.
I had wanted to title this post, "The Last Supper", but Jake thought it was a little inappropriate. LOL... it did sound rather catchy though.
We have made some great friends here, and we are really going to miss them. I was looking so forward to Luke and Joshua growing up together and being little play buddies in just a couple years.
We got some pics of the little guys together... it was late, and past their bedtime, so they weren't in their most co-operative moods, but they are cute anyway.
I had wanted to title this post, "The Last Supper", but Jake thought it was a little inappropriate. LOL... it did sound rather catchy though.
We have made some great friends here, and we are really going to miss them. I was looking so forward to Luke and Joshua growing up together and being little play buddies in just a couple years.
We got some pics of the little guys together... it was late, and past their bedtime, so they weren't in their most co-operative moods, but they are cute anyway.
On the way home, Luke decided to play with his beanie... this is the result. We had a good laugh.






2 comments:
Wow! 4 days! Well, 3 now I suppose... Good luck!
We're going to miss you! You better keep in touch with us. I had fun today at Greenfield Village...thanks for inviting us!!!Maya is still talking about the horse pee :)
Post a Comment