Saturday, October 10, 2009

MISCHIEF, PEAS AND TROUBLE


Luke has reached the 5 month mark...well a few days ago actually.
He is a chubby chunker and just full of personality, with far too many opinions. Our little boy has something to say about everything. LOL.

5 MONTH MILESTONE: Luke started to roll over.
He had actually rolled over once at around 4 months, but not again after that, then on his 5 month birthday, he did it again, and then again, and has been able to roll from his back to his tummy multiple times since then. At the moment it's just to the left side though.


Luke LOVES his food, however, we have discovered that he doesn't at all like PEAS... I tried him on peas a few weeks ago, and he didn't like them, so I waited a while and then last night tried him on the 2nd food peas, which I thought he might prefer because they are less watery than the 1st foods. Well, Luke still doesn't like peas. In the video you can see him doing a little fake 'gag' with almost every mouthful. He wasn't enjoying his dinner. LOL.
Also in the video, is some footage of Luke hanging out in our bathroom basin... now you might be wondering why he was there. Well, yesterday, he was being as demanding as usual, and Jake was running out of things to do with him to keep him from whining consistently. I was sitting in the lounge on my laptop, when I realized that Jake and Luke were no longer in the lounge... where had they gone... so I got up to see what they were doing, and found Luke doing a 'time out' in the bathroom basin... Jake had run out of things to keep him from whining, and eventually just stuck him in the basin, where he remained for about 5 minutes. LOL... I thought it was pretty funny.


No comments: