Winter it seems, has arrived.
Yesterday we had our first 'decent' snowfall. It snowed pretty much all day, and settled well.
We have had snow in the past weeks, but mostly just little flurries, that barely settled on the ground... yesterday was a good snowy day... and completely dreary in my opinion, but today, it's gorgeous outside... blue skies and white snow everywhere.
Of course, it's freaking freezing, but I guess you can't have one without the other.
Here are some pics I took yesterday of our first good snow fall.



MY FACE CLEARLY SAYS IT ALL... lol
This is how it looks outside today... it's days like this when I like snow!
Yesterday we had our first 'decent' snowfall. It snowed pretty much all day, and settled well.
We have had snow in the past weeks, but mostly just little flurries, that barely settled on the ground... yesterday was a good snowy day... and completely dreary in my opinion, but today, it's gorgeous outside... blue skies and white snow everywhere.
Of course, it's freaking freezing, but I guess you can't have one without the other.
Here are some pics I took yesterday of our first good snow fall.
MY FACE CLEARLY SAYS IT ALL... lol
This is how it looks outside today... it's days like this when I like snow!






1 comment:
Oh how lovely, snow, I hope we got snow for christmas too.
Your'e looking swell darling.
Post a Comment