Recently Jake and I made our first 2 purchases for the 'Bean'... the first thing we bought is a crib linen set. It is Classic Pooh and just the cutest. We chose that one because it is very neutral coloured, so we can use it no matter what gender baby we have. I am hoping to get a cherry coloured crib, but I don't know for sure what we will end up getting.

Our second and biggest purchase is a Chicco travel system... I never thought I would be so excited about getting a pram (stroller). We hadn't planned on buying one any time soon, but we saw it in Babies R Us and between the store discount and the online Chicco rebate, we would save $60 if we bought it now... so of course we were easily sold and bought it. It's great. I can't wait to use it.

On other exciting news... I am literally counting down the days left until our big 20 week scan... our scan is on 23 December, so exactly 3 weeks from today... I just can't wait to know if we are having a boy or a girl. Between us and our families, the opinions on gender are about 50/50, so we really could end up with either. LOL.
Murpheys law, the Bean will be a stubborn little thing at the scan and not play along very well, and we will leave still not knowing what we are having and still calling it, 'Bean' or 'It'. LOL... Jake has said on a few occassions, that the Bean is definitely my child... stubborn, difficult and unco-operative. LOL... we'll see. :D






3 comments:
I love the stroller and the bedding! It makes it all seem so real, doesn't it? Okay, so since you are leaving for Christmas vacation the same day you find out the gender of the baby how will all of your friends (i.e. me) find out what you're having?? :)
We have similiar bedding for James, except ours is the 'newer' Winne and not the Classic. We did not know if he was a boy or girl at the time, so it was perfect, and can be used for the next one. The Graco stroller is a good one, a few of my friends have them. Those were 2 good purchaes. Are you going to share the sex of the baby with us?
Now Now Everyone... Do I honestly seem like the kind of CRAZY person who wouldn't call the entire planet the minute I get home from the scan and tell everyone what we are having. LOL... Of course you will ALL find out... if I don't call you personally, It will be on the blog with scan pics on the same day. LOL... I CANT WAIT ANY LONGER.. :D
Post a Comment