Tuesday, November 18, 2008

OUR BEAN HAS SPROUTED

So this is just a quick post... Over the last week or so, it seems that just suddenly my preggy belly has 'popped'... it's not huge, but it's definitely there, and I am loving it.
Jake keeps staring at it too... LOL.. I think we are both a little surprised at how suddenly it stuck out, because a week ago, I didn't have nearly this much belly. LOL.
Who ever thought I would enjoy having a 'big' belly :D


14 WEEKS & 5 DAYS

3 comments:

Tara G. said...

Way cute belly bump! I can't wait to find out what you're having! I hope it's a girl so our babies can date. J/K

Dee said...

Seriously, such a cute picture!

K and M said...

Your pregnant belly is so cute. And I like the new picture at the top of your blog. Your first "family photo." :)