
I'm 38 weeks 1 day... and impatiently awaiting Kates arrival. LOL.
This last stretch is really such a drag.
It's been an eventful, scatter brained week, but a fun one. I have the mental capacity of a stoned goldfish at the moment... I can't even focus on my own thoughts half the time, let alone remember anything, or try to productively get through a day with my brain remaining alert and functional. LOL.. this is definitely a far worse case of 'pregnant brain' than I remember having with Luke.
'Gogga' arrived on Monday... thought this day would never come. It's the first time I've had any of my family visit us in the USA, and it was quite exciting to finally have it happen.
Since then, we've been running last minute errands, catching up on laughs, and getting ready for little Miss Kate to arrive... I've been putting my new 'Gogga appliance' to good use, lol... she cooks, and cleans and entertains my 2 year old... a highly recommended 'investment' for scatter brained pregnant mommies. LOL
Tuesday was another OB appt, and I'm hoping it was my last one (my next one is scheduled for this coming Monday)
At my appointment on Tuesday, I was 75% effaced and almost 3cm dilated...
So it's all just a waiting game now... TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK...
This last stretch is really such a drag.
It's been an eventful, scatter brained week, but a fun one. I have the mental capacity of a stoned goldfish at the moment... I can't even focus on my own thoughts half the time, let alone remember anything, or try to productively get through a day with my brain remaining alert and functional. LOL.. this is definitely a far worse case of 'pregnant brain' than I remember having with Luke.
'Gogga' arrived on Monday... thought this day would never come. It's the first time I've had any of my family visit us in the USA, and it was quite exciting to finally have it happen.
Since then, we've been running last minute errands, catching up on laughs, and getting ready for little Miss Kate to arrive... I've been putting my new 'Gogga appliance' to good use, lol... she cooks, and cleans and entertains my 2 year old... a highly recommended 'investment' for scatter brained pregnant mommies. LOL
Tuesday was another OB appt, and I'm hoping it was my last one (my next one is scheduled for this coming Monday)
At my appointment on Tuesday, I was 75% effaced and almost 3cm dilated...
So it's all just a waiting game now... TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK...






No comments:
Post a Comment