It's been a week of 'milestones' and great weather
I've had a birthday, and officially entered the later half of my twenties...
26... Does that make me old yet? LOL
To Celebrate, we had a yummy family brunch at IHOP on Saturday morning, and then on Tuesday (my actual birthday) I had a picnic lunch/play date with my friend Tricia and Lukes little buddy, Adam.... the weather was GORGEOUS, and so perfect.
For dinner, Jake and I did burgers on the grill, and went to Dairy Queen for dessert.
It was just a regular weekday, but such a fun day, and then my birthday ended with news of the birth of my friends little girl, Ava Lynn Holloman.... she picked a GREAT day to be born on. Happy birthday to me and Ava.
The other 'milestone' reached this week, is that today, I am 14 weeks... that means I am OFFICIALLY into the 2nd trimester and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to be leaving the first trimester behind me. I haven't been on medication since the weekend, and it seems that my nausea and sickness is REALLY easing up earlier this time round, which I am SOOOO excited about.
So, no world phenomenons or big miracles this week... I just got a year older, the sun is shining a little warmer, and my belly is getting a little bigger... but it's been a GOOD week, and I'm happy about that :)
I've had a birthday, and officially entered the later half of my twenties...
26... Does that make me old yet? LOL
To Celebrate, we had a yummy family brunch at IHOP on Saturday morning, and then on Tuesday (my actual birthday) I had a picnic lunch/play date with my friend Tricia and Lukes little buddy, Adam.... the weather was GORGEOUS, and so perfect.
For dinner, Jake and I did burgers on the grill, and went to Dairy Queen for dessert.
It was just a regular weekday, but such a fun day, and then my birthday ended with news of the birth of my friends little girl, Ava Lynn Holloman.... she picked a GREAT day to be born on. Happy birthday to me and Ava.
The other 'milestone' reached this week, is that today, I am 14 weeks... that means I am OFFICIALLY into the 2nd trimester and HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY to be leaving the first trimester behind me. I haven't been on medication since the weekend, and it seems that my nausea and sickness is REALLY easing up earlier this time round, which I am SOOOO excited about.
So, no world phenomenons or big miracles this week... I just got a year older, the sun is shining a little warmer, and my belly is getting a little bigger... but it's been a GOOD week, and I'm happy about that :)






No comments:
Post a Comment