So a little while ago, I created a post about Lukes 'first word'... he says, "YAY"...
When I was in New York, my friend Crystal, who looked after Luke while Jake was at work, managed to get some cute video footage of Luke saying 'YAY'! He still pronounces it 'aye', but it's really cute to see him trying!
Thanks Crystal for catching a 'big moment' for us!
When I was in New York, my friend Crystal, who looked after Luke while Jake was at work, managed to get some cute video footage of Luke saying 'YAY'! He still pronounces it 'aye', but it's really cute to see him trying!
Thanks Crystal for catching a 'big moment' for us!






2 comments:
Awww, that is so cute! Before you know it he will talking your ear off!!
Yay! I'm so glad you were able to get the videos. On my computer it said they never downloaded so I was surprised to see this post.
Post a Comment