Friday, February 5, 2010

MR HANDYMAN

Luke has only been crawling for 5 days now, and already he has found many ways to 'help' around the house.
On Wednesday, Luke decided that our dryer is possibly not working 100%, so he would take a look and see what he could find.
Today, I was in the kitchen, cooking dinner nice and early while Luke played on the floor with an empty milk bottle and a cereal box. Once dinner was in the oven, I left the kitchen, and Luke seemed content to stay there and play a while longer on the floor. It wasn't long before I heard a clanking sound... neither the milk bottle nor the cereal box should be 'clanking' and as far as I as aware, there was nothing else on the floor or in his reach that he would be able to 'clank'... so I went into the kitchen to see what he was up to. Well... unbeknown to Jake and I, we have a loose vent in our floor. Luke, our very helpful little handyman, decided to point it out to us.

I can't believe that in the short time he has been mobile, he has 'discovered' so much. These are just 2 of the many things he been up to in the last few days... needless to say, it's time to start a bit of baby proofing around here. LOL.

3 comments:

Jessica Draper said...

Who needs a warranty when you have Luke around to fix things! So cute! Hope you are doing well! Love and miss you!

The Cutrells said...

That's so funny! Good thing he's a chunker and you don't have to worry about him falling through that hole. Missed you at church today! Hope you are okay!

Tara G. said...

Oh, Carla! He is so cute and grown up. I can't believe it. Miss you!