Sunday, November 8, 2009

'SPECIAL' FRIENDS

Back in Michigan I made a special friend... she is an interesting one... a bit of a loose end at times, but you gotta love her.
I decided that because I miss her, I would tell you about her.
Well, here is a picture. LOL


4 comments:

Tara G. said...

I'm never sending you pictures again.

Tara G. said...

Well...you did say some nice things so I forgive you :) Miss you too!

K and M said...

That's so sweet...and really funny. I'm so glad you don't have any pics of me. :)

Carla Geddes said...

LOL... Tara sent me that pic to tell me that, that is what she thinks of me, so I kindly responded in a public way of 'Blogging'... have to let everyone see what a special spaz friend she is with her tongue hanging out of her mouth. LOL :D
I would only blog nice pics of you Michelle. You are far too sweet for me to put the tongue pulling kind up. :D