Sunday, September 27, 2009

FUNNY CHAOS

Things in our lives are very fast paced and crazy right now, with Luke, the new job, new house, moving, etc etc etc... I feel like I am trying to juggle too many balls, and sometimes my brain just fails to keep up and I have 'mommy brain moments'... tonight I had one of those moments.

I have been sitting for a while this evening, reading some very useful blogs about food storage, emergency preparedness and other handy ideas for moms etc... so in addition to all the things already going on in my small brain, I now have all these crazy ideas swirling around about me becoming some kind of super mom, getting completely on top of my food storage, learning to sew, having a vegetable garden, canning fruits etc etc etc...anyway, while in the midst of my swirling brain activity, Jake asked me to go get Lukes pacifier for him... he was trying to put Luke to sleep in the rocking chair. So I put my laptop down, go fetch the pacifier and walk back to the living room with the pacifier and while apologizing to Jake about how badly distracted I have been tonight, proceed to try and put the pacifier into JAKES' mouth... only when Jake looks at me oddly and starts to laugh do I realise what I am doing. LOL.... my brain is so tired, and just can't keep up, but it does give us the occasional reason to laugh.

No comments: