Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Father and Son... A Bond Like No Other

This morning, Jake decided to take Luke into the shower with him. It was the first time he had been in the shower, so we weren't sure how it would go, but we thought we would try, because he needed a bath anyway.

Luke absolutely loved it, so I couldn't resist getting a picture...

I never imagined I would catch the most perfect moment on camera...

This has become my absolute favourite picture. It just shows the proudest daddy, and his sweet son looking at him with love and admiration.
I just love the two 'boys' in my life...what more could I ask for.

4 comments:

Tamsyn said...

Carla, that photo is beautiful! Like you said, Jake looks like the proudest dad and I can see how much Luke admires him! Beautiful!

Nikki Ogden said...

Amazing Picture! You should frame that one!

Unknown said...

haha, so cute! chase looks at his dad like that too during bathtime! I think the water is so calming for babies! Awesome photo!

Tara G. said...

That's so sweet! Carla, you look great...I can't believe you just had a baby!